Captioning: Extraordinary Thoughts pt.1

I bet these extraordinary thoughts didn't even crossed your mind. If they did, then you have some serious problems dude! [21 PHOTOS]

I'd freak out! ....

Why and How would you fall?! Explain!

After you sober up, try to access your computer then.

Meowwww! Got it?

Oh my God! Why Jim Carey has 7 fingers?

OK That's actually AweSome!

So, what's your power source?

[ beeeeeed ] I prefer this bed!

It is
 
You Sir, are a Genius!

You too!

Especially the noise!

Waka waka, I aproove this message.




What if my name isn't MARIO?

Yes! 

Correction: From some point in time till now you are still trying to see if you have super powers!

That's what I'm thinking but with the movies listed on IMDB that say 2014!


Wed-nes-day

I don't even want to think about it!

Pure Logic

MIND = BLOWN
Photos from Buzzfeed
Captions: Me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...